Mentoring Black Voices: Apply Now
Updated: Jul 24
I have mentoring places available for four aspiring (UK Based) Black Fiction Writers.
The mentoring sessions will include:
1: Monthly mentoring session (online)
2. Feedback on your work in progress
3. Advice on submitting to agents
4. Help setting achievable goals
5. Support, encouragement and honesty.
The application process is as follows:
Complete the form on the Mentoring page or send an email with 'Mentoring' in the Subject box to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
1. 150 word Biography
2. First three chapters (or first 5000 words) of your book
3. 500 word Synopsis
Your biography, opening chapters and synopsis must be in one Word or PDF document.
Application Deadline: Monday 20 July 2020 - 5pm
I'm looking forward to your applications